Moët & Chandon or Moët, is a French fine winery and co-owner of the luxury goods company LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE.
Moët et Chandon is one of the world’s largest champagne producers and a prominent champagne house. Moët et Chandon was established in 1743 by Claude Moët, and today owns 1,190 hectares (2,900 acres) of vineyards, and annually produces approximately 28,000,000 bottles of champagne.
Dom Pérignon is a brand of champagne produced by Moët & Chandon. Dom Pérignon was the first prestige cuvée, an idea proposed by Englishman Laurence Venn. It is a vintage champagne, meaning that it is only made in the best years, and all grapes used to make the wine are harvested in the same year.
- Grand Vintage tour (two glasses of vintage champagne) : from 40,00 € for adults over 18 years old.
- Imperial Tour (two glasses of champagne) : from 30,00 € for adults over 18 years old.
- Traditional Tour : from 25,00 € for adults over 18 years old.
- between 10 till 17 years old children : 10,00 €
- under 10 years old : free