Le Mont-Saint-Michel is an island commune in Normandy, France.
One of France’s most recognizable landmarks, visited by more than 3 million people each year, Mont Saint-Michel and its bay are on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
You can visit the abbey, the museums and the parish church.
- From Paris about 4 hrs 30min, 373km
- For more information, go on their site: “click here”
You can visit several areas of the history, a museum, a Canadian war cemetery, Gold Beach Evasion, La Maison des Canadiens…
- From Paris about 3 hrs, 252km
- Admission Prices :
– Juno Beach Centre : adult from 7,00 €
– Juno Beach Centre + Juno Park : adult from 11,00 €
The castle of Chantilly is located in Chantilly (Oise), France. It was built in the sixteenth century by Jean Bullant, the present castle is a reconstruction of the nineteenth century on the plans of the architect Honoré Daumet for the penultimate son of King Louis Philippe I, Henri d’Orléans, Duke of Aumale (1822-1897), heir to the estate, who installed his collections of paintings, drawings and ancient books.
You can visit :
– the Art Galleries which it’s the second collection of old paintings after the Louvre
– the large suites
– the reading room
– the different gardens
– the Museum of the Horse
- From Paris about 1 hour, 51km
- Prices :
– Domain Tickets: from 17 € for Adults / 10 € for children (3-17)
The Domain ticket gives access to the château, the grounds, the great stables and the museum of the horse
Moët & Chandon or Moët, is a French fine winery and co-owner of the luxury goods company LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE.
Moët et Chandon is one of the world’s largest champagne producers and a prominent champagne house. Moët et Chandon was established in 1743 by Claude Moët, and today owns 1,190 hectares (2,900 acres) of vineyards, and annually produces approximately 28,000,000 bottles of champagne.
Dom Pérignon is a brand of champagne produced by Moët & Chandon. Dom Pérignon was the first prestige cuvée, an idea proposed by Englishman Laurence Venn. It is a vintage champagne, meaning that it is only made in the best years, and all grapes used to make the wine are harvested in the same year.
- Grand Vintage tour (two glasses of vintage champagne) : from 40,00 € for adults over 18 years old.
- Imperial Tour (two glasses of champagne) : from 30,00 € for adults over 18 years old.
- Traditional Tour : from 25,00 € for adults over 18 years old.
- between 10 till 17 years old children : 10,00 €
- under 10 years old : free
The zoo is offering safari tours with wild animals, a world farm & maze, a play area for children, and a castle with gardens.
There are different times which the raisers feed some animals such as cheetahs, red panda, panthers.
Don’t forget to see the one for the lions and tigers since you will be under a long tunnel in glass. You will be very close to them to see them and take photos
- From Paris : 1 hour, 50km
- Prices: from 29 euros for adultes / 23 euros for children (between 3 to 11 years old children)
The ZooParc de Beauval is a French zoological park located in Saint-Aignan. It’s the largest animal collection in France and in Europe.
It has been the first zoo in France to present leucistic big cats, white tigers and white lions in the 1990s.
There are several amazing shows to watch such as the bird show; the sea lions show etc…
- From Paris è 2 hrs 40min, 230km
- For more information, go on their site: “click here” https://www.zoobeauval.com/
The Palace of Versailles is a royal château in Versailles in the Île-de-France region of France. It is now open as a museum, and a very popular tourist attraction.
Versailles was the seat of political power in the Kingdom of France from 1682, when King Louis XIV moved the royal court from Paris, until the royal family was forced to return to the capital in October 1789, within three months after the beginning of the French Revolution.
You can visit:
- The palace, the arts
- The estate of Trianon
- The beautiful gardens
- The Royal Stables
- From Paris : about 40 min, 22km
- Tickets Prices: from 20,00€ / FREE ADMISSION : Admission to the Palace and to the Trianon Estate is free for under -18s, European Union residents under 26… (with proof of you right to free entry and proof of identity).
Parc Astérix is a theme amusement park in France, based on the stories of Asterix .
It is especially well known in France for its large variety of roller coasters (including a bobsled one), and have some dolphins shows.
They have an amazing event during Hallowen for several days.
It’s opened from April till beginning of November.
- From Paris : about 50 min, 41km
- Prices : 49,00 € for adults / 41,00 € for children (between 3 till 11 years old)
The Domaine de Montcy in Cheverny is a vineyard taken over in 2007 by Laura Semeria.
3 AOC are produced: the Cheverny in white, rosé and red. From guided walks in the vineyards to wine tasting in the cellar, discover the world of wine in a dynamic team of enthusiasts. Various activities related to the vine and the wine will be proposed to you during the seasons.
The visits and tastings can be done in 4 languages: French, Italian, Spanish and English. The whole site is accessible to persons with reduced mobility: site labeled “Tourism and Handicap”.
The Domaine de Montcy was awarded in 2009, 2012 and 2015 the Prize of excellence of the wine cellars of Loire vineyards.
You can visit and do the tour and taste the wines within 1 hour. If you like to have lunch and taste their local products with their wines, in total it will take 2 hours.
- From Paris : 2 hrs 5min, 200km
- Prices :
Tour and tasting wines : from 10,00 euros (for adults over 18 years old)
Picnic winemaker : from 15,00 euros
The tour and tasting of wines from Domaine can precede a meal served on the terrace of the reception room “The vines hanging from Cheverny.”
Different types of menus can be offered: the menu using organic products is recommended to remain consistent with the visit and the vocation of the area!
The Amneville Zoo is a French zoological park of the Grand Est region, located in the Moselle valley, between Metz and the Luxembourg border, in the town of Amnéville. About 1,500 animals of 360 species are presented on 18 hectares.
There are several shows such as the tiger show, birds of prey show, penguins show…
- From Paris : 3 hrs 15min, 325km
- Prices :
For 1 day visit : from 36 euros for adults / from 30 euros (between 3 to 10 years old children)
For 2 days visit : from 54 euros for adults / from 45 euros (between 3 to 10 years old children)